Meadow Brown Cottage is maintained by a local person, who changes all the bed linen and towels, and thoroughly cleans the accommodation before and after visitors. She is also available to deal with any emergencies that may occur during your stay.
The communal gardens are attended to by a gardener who cuts the grass once a week between Spring and Autumn.
Our fully refurbished self-catering holiday cottage includes:
- A sitting room equipped with the latest 38” flat screen Panasonic digital television, a Humax Hard Drive Recorder, Panasonic DVD player and a very comfortable 3 piece suite.
- A fully-equipped kitchen, with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, cooker, microwave, coin operated washing machine (on communal property), ironing board and iron, dining table and chairs. There is also plenty of new crockery, glassware and cutlery and ample storage for food in the new kitchen units.
- The three bedrooms have comfortable high-quality foam mattresses. There are fitted wardrobes in both the double and twin rooms and a wardrobe in the single bedroom, as well as bedside cabinets with lamps, clocks and radios The double bedroom has a small Sony Television with remote control.
- Two toilets and two showers; both the upstairs bathroom and downstairs shower room have been completely refurbished.
- Two folding bicycles, plus plenty of jigsaws, CDs, DVDs, books, board games and playing cards to keep you entertained on rainy days!
We don’t allow any pets or smoking on the premises.